Monday, April 13, 2009

Changing outlook and something New

Early this morning I really got to thinking about some things. First, I started to think about my out look on life and what I am showing others. Most people have one of two out looks on life...either positive or negative. I am in between but lean more towards a negative out look. But I began to realize that my out look on life may cause others around me to gain the same perspective. That's not something I want. I want my influence on others to be positive and uplifting. Not negative and depressing. I want them to see that I have something good inside because what Christ has done for me and what He in turn can do for them. Why should life be negative? There is a secret behind this...IT'S CALLED A CHOICE. We don't have to walk around feeling negative. We can CHOOSE to be positive even if life is a little tough. Jesus is always here for us no matter what we go through so we should defiantly something to be positive about!! :D It's also about how we view ourselves. If we think negatively about ourselves then that is what we will portray on the outside. This has been very eye opening for me today, and now I know how to change this negative outlook that I have, by renewing my mind and transforming it through TRUTH! Wow, I am going to change my outlook so that others might be influenced to have a positive out look as well! :)

Now as for trying something new..My goal for this next week is to do something kind for someone. It doesn't have to be big, it could just be a smile to brighten someones day. That is my goal. I want to show kindness to others and this is one way that I have thought about doing it. Don't really know how it will work just in trying stage as of right now! Might call it something like "Make a difference Monday" I used to hear this on the radio and really like d the idea of it. Some of the ways this can work: buy coffee at Starbucks and start a chain reaction. In the line @ 7-11 buy someones drink. Just start doing things that cause others to think and get them to doing the same thing. Just a thought, hope it works out. If you want to join me, send me a message and let me know the ways that you help someone this week!

No comments: